Whole baked bream & kale chimichurri
- 1 whole bream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic sea salt
- 500g potato
- 2 lemons, sliced
- For the kale chimichurri
- 100g kale, blanched
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- ½ shallot, finely sliced
- 1 tsp jalapeno
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Parboil your pototates and then arrange in a roasting tray with sliced lemon. Drizzle with a little oil and preheat your oven to 200˚C
- Score your bream across the skin with a diamond cross-hatch on both sides. Then rub in olive oil and season. Stuff with lemon and a sprig of coriander.
- Place your potatoes and fish into the oven and roast for 15-20 mins.
- Make a salsa by blitzing all the kale, and coriander in a food processor with jalapeno, oil and lime. Add in the chopped shallot and season to taste.
- Serve the baked bream with kale chimichurri spooned on top.