Twilight’s tangy tuna
- 2 tuna steaks
- ½ cauliflower
- 2 tbsp diced cucumber
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Grate your cauliflower or blitz in a food processor and boil in a little water for 5 minutes.
- For your tuna preheat a ridged skillet and cook it medium rare by searing on each side for no longer than 2-3 mins.
- Make a quick pickle by heating your rice vinegar and sugar until it dissolves. Then add your chilli, cucumber, sesame seeds and soy sauce.
- Drain your cauliflower rice and serve the seared steak on top with your pickled cucumber as the garnish.