Trevessa prawn and clam tagalitelle
• 8-12 Prawns
• 200g Clams
• Handful of Samphire
• 1 Red chilli, deseeded and finely diced
• 3 sprigs of thyme, finely chopped
• 3 Spring onions, finely sliced
• 1 Preserved lemon, finely sliced
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 100ml white wine
• 100ml double cream
• 1tsp sea salt
• Tagliatelle to serve
1. Bring some water to the boil in a saucepan for your pasta.
2. Make a simple sauce by softening spring onion, garlic, thyme and chilli in a large frying pan. Cook with olive oil until the onion and garlic soften then add in your preserved lemon, clams and prawns. Cook for 3-4 minutes on a high heat and then pour in your white wine.
3. Once the heat returns to the pan, cover and allow the white wine to start to bubble. Then add in your cream and samphire. Once the cream starts to approach boiling point, add your cooked pasta into the pan and remove from the heat. Toss the pasta in the sauce until it’s evenly coated. Season with a generous pinch of sea salt.