2 large salmon fillets
1 tsp chopped chives
1 tsp chopped parsley
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tbsp plain flour
2 beaten eggs
50g panko breadcrumbs
Vegetable oil for frying
- Remove your butter from the fridge before you start this recipe and preheat your oven to 180˚C.
- Using a fork whip your butter together with herbs and garlic and then roll into a small sausage shape and place in the freezer to harden for 15-20 mins.
- Remove the skin from you salmon and in the largest part of the fillet make an incision with a small knife. Then slice your butter into two small sections and stuff it carefully into the middle of your salmon.
- Dredge the salmon in flour, then coat in beaten egg and finally roll in breadcrumbs. Repeat this to double pane so that the butter hole is covered.
- Heat your oil to 180˚c and fry the salmon kiev for 2-3 minutes until the breadcrumbs start to turn golden. Then transfer to a lined baking tray and cook for 10-12 mins.
- Serve with asparagus, green beans and lemon.