Sage, pine nut and kale scallops with chilli oil
- 2 scallops in shells
- Small handful of chopped curly kale
- 1 tsp pine nuts, toasted
- 8 sage leaves
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- Pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Massage the kale in a bowl for 2-3 mins to tenderise the leaves and soften the fibres and then combine with toasted pine nuts and sage leaves.
- Toss the scallops in the bowl with a good glug of chilli oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Then transfer all ingredients to the scallop shells and roast in a preheated oven at 200˚C for 6-8 mins. Garnish with a little grated parmesan.