Prosecco poached, seaweed and preserved lemon scallops
- 2 scallops in shells
- 75 ml prosecco
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small handful of seaweed
- 1/2 preserved lemon, finely sliced
- Pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200˚C and rehydrate your dried seaweed in boiling water for 2-3 mins.
- Then place a bed of seaweed and preserved lemon in the base of your shell and season the scallop with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with prosecco and a little oil and roast in the oven for 3-4 mins. Then turn the scallop over and finish roasting for a further 3 mins until delicately poached. 4. Serve garnished with some wood sorrel or a pinch of lemon zest.