Penzance pilchard pate
- 8 cooked sardine fillets, seasoned and grilled
- 50g Cream cheese
- Pinch of Cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp horseradish sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne [optional]
- Serve with crackers, olives and salad
- Grill some sardines until cooked and transfer into a blender or food processor. Add in cream cheese, horseradish sauce, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and season with some sea salt and black pepper.
- Blitz until your sardines become a coarse pate texture and serve with crackers, olives and salad.