- 400g monk fish
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For the Guac:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely diced [optional]
- To Garnish:
- Pink pickled onions
- Shredded lettuce
- 8 Flour tortillas
- Fry or grill your monk fish with a lemon pepper rub for 6-8 mins until the fish is completely cooked.
- Heat your flour tortillas in a pan for 1-2 mins on each side or cover in tinfoil and bake in the oven to warm through.
- Make a basic guacamole by using a fork to mash ripe avocado. Combine the smashed avo with lime juice, red onion coriander and jalapeno.
- Garnish the monk fish tacos with pink onions, samphire, and lettuce.