- 400g Monk medallions
- 50g ‘Nduja [substitute with chorizo or spicy sausage]
- 150g sweetcorn
- 100g pinto beans
- 100g edamame beans
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 500ml veg stock
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Pinch of sea salt and cracked black pepper
- In a large pan heat your oil and add in your monk, paprika and spicy sausage. Cook for 4-5 mins on a high heat.
- Then follow with corn, beans and stock. Reduce the heat and simmer the succotash for 10-15 mins on a medium heat.
- Finish with freshly chopped herbs. Season to taste and serve with charred corn on the cob.