Monk stir fry with soy and broccoli
- 400g monk medallions
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Handful of baby corn and peas
- ½ broccoli, sliced into small florets
- 2 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp root ginger, sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Mix all of your monk fish, garlic, ginger and chopped vegetables in a large bowl and preheat your wok on a high heat.
- Add in oil and then stir fry the monk and veg for 6 mins. For the last 2-3 minutes add in chilli, sesame seeds, soy and mirin.
- Finish the stir fry with coriander and dollop of kimchi.