Family hake bake
- 4 fillets of Hake, chopped into smaller portions
- 12 vine cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tin of butter beans, drained
- 150g Nocallera del Belice olives
- 1 small bunch of fresh oregano
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp capers
- 150ml white wine
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp herbes de provence
- Preheat your oven to 180˚C. Rub your chopped Hake with ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper, dried herbs and lemon zest and set to one side.
- In a large roasting tray mix your butter beans, olives, tomatoes, garlic and capers. Toss to coat in 2 tbsp of olive oil, white wine, lemon juice, paprika and remaining pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place your fish on top of the bed of vegetables skin side facing up and drizzle with the remaining oil. Roast for 15-18 mins.