Buttered Lobster tail with sea vegetables & new potatoes
- 1 cooked Lobster tail, halved
- 250g new potatoes
- 2 corn on the cob
- A handful of samphire and sea vegetables
- 100g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Boil your potatoes for 15-20 mins in salted water and after straining toss them in 50g melted butter when cooked.
- Cook your corn until tender and finish under the grill or with a blow torch for a hint of char.
- Wilt the sea vegetables (these could include a selection such as a sea purslane, marsh samphire, rock samphire and sea kale) in a pan with 2 tablespoons of water and 1 tbsp olive oil for 2-3 mins.
- Warm your lobster tail in the remaining melted butter in a small frying pan for 2-3 mins being careful not to overcook it. Spoon the butter over the tail to reheat evenly and season with sea salt flakes.